Services For the Boat
The original starter is put through a remanufacturing process.
- Complete disassembly of the starter.
- All components are cleaned and inspected.
- Service components are replaced with 100% new parts. (solenoids, bushings, etc.)
- Armature commutators are resurfaced and polished on lathe.
- Armature and field coil windings are tested for shorts and grounds.
- All starters are 100% bench tested.
Only the minimum number of components are replace to make the starter work.
- The starter is bench tested to determine which components have failed.
- Only the failed component or components are replaced.
- The starter is bench tested.
- No other repairs are made…no cleaning, no new bushings, no new brushes.
- No warranty is offered.
A new starter is supplied as a replacement.
- New – Aftermarket: 100% new units manufactured by companies other than the Original Equipment Manufacturer.
- New – OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer): 100% new unit manufactured by the Original Supplier. Generally are the most expensive and offer the highest level of quality.